A fellow Colleague from the US Team published this;
What is included?
- 56 Example Runbooks!
- The Runbooks target Windows Server, Windows Server Hyper-V, System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Service Manager, and Exchange
- 2 Specific Example Demo Scenarios
- One with other System Center 2012 SP1 components (besides Orchestrator)
- One that is simply Orchestrator + Hyper-V Replica
- Dozens of other potential Demo Scenarios
- The majority of the Runbooks included are “Sub-Routine” type Runbooks, which are generic atomic processes that cover a variety of Virtual Machine, Hyper-V and System Center 2012 SP1 tasks
- Release Notes / Pre-Requisites (.docx)
- Runbook Listing (.xlsx)
- Video Demonstration! (see below)
- External References
- Hyper-V Replica PowerShell CMDLETS by Hyper-V.nu
- Demonstrate Planned Failover in Hyper-V Replica by TechNet
- Customizing The Key Value Pair (KVP) Integration Component by Taylor Brown
- Inject IP address into the VM during failover by Praveen Vijayaraghavan
Here’s the Demo.