I like to introduce Bing Pulse to you.
If you’re a teacher or lecturer and are concerned with the following, try Bing Pulse. Its free;
- Run a class, but have no real time feedback of your teaching performance
- While teaching, unsure of the content relevance to the student’s knowledge of pace
- Get instant feedback on progress from students
- Capture and review performance at a later time
- Running an online e-learning session like webinar, need to find performance of the speaker
- Quiz and answers collection if your webinar tools don’t allow you to
Try Bing Pulse. Its an interesting tool every classroom educator should use.